Salient points of speech of Hon’ble BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji addressed Vijay Sankalp Rallies in Shehra, Chanasma and Sidhpur in Gujarat
● Under the leadership of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji the Bharatiya Janata Party will break all records and ensure historic victory. The Bharatiya Janata Party will once again form its double engine government in the state with a massive mandate.
● No one knows whether Rahul Gandhi ji is uniting India or breaking the country. He is roaming around with Medha Patkar in his Bharat Jodo Yatra. She is the same Medha Patkar who kept the people of Gujarat devoid of the water of Narmada river for 20 years and badly hurt the interests of the people of the state. The people of Gujarat will never forgive her.
● Rahul Gandhi had gone to JNU to support those who dream of breaking our nation and he took side with the "tukde tukde" gang which fights for those who attacked our Parliament. The people of India have not forgotten this. Can such people unite the country? Rahul Gandhi should first focus on uniting his own party.
● Aam Aadmi Party is a banner based party whereas the Bharatiya Janata Party is cadre based party. The Aam Aadmi Party has just one work to do and it is to do left -right, left-right. The people have understood the falsehood of the Aam Aadmi Party. The Aam Aadmi Party will meet the same feat in Gujarat as it met in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Goa.
● Under the leadership and guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji the double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party has resulted in Gujarat excelling in all fields of governance. Today Gujarat is ahead in Good governance, logistics performance, food safety and power surplus. Gujarat is ahead in Ease of Doing Business index. That is the achievement of the Bharatiya Janata Party government.
● Gujarat is known as a "policy making" state in the country. Be it the matter of industrial policy, new tourism policy, e-vehicle policy, sports policy, semiconductor policy and logistics policy. Gujarat has shown the country innovation in every field of governance.
● Our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has brought the "report card culture" in Indian politics. The Congress party is known for blocking and derailing projects, it lies to the people and fools the people. This is the work culture of the Congress party.
● The Congress party had forgotten our icon Sardar Patel ji. It is our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji who established the world's tallest memorial `Statue of Unity' in the honour and remembrance of Honourable Sardar Patel ji.
● The Gujarat model of development has become synonymous with a growth and progress model for the whole country. Its foundation was laid by Honourable Shri Narendra Modi ji when he was Chief Minister of Gujarat. Today Gujarat is getting 40 % of India's total FDI. The groundwater level of Gujarat has seen a remarkable increase of 67 % whereas it is declining in other areas.
● The Congress party has always insulted and humiliated Adivasis, Dalits and backward classes and used them as its vote bank. The Congress party did nothing for them. It is our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji who ensured their empowerment and their upliftment.
● It is our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji who ensured that a poor person from a Dalit background Shri Ramnath Kovind ji was made President. And second time he ensured that a poor woman who comes from a very humble Adivasi background Smt Droupadi Murmu ji is made the President, the highest Constitutional position of our country.
● Our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji started the Janjatiya Gaurav Diwas celebrations to recognise the sacrifices and contributions of our Adivasi community and the Narendra Modi Government is constructing Janjatiya Museums across the country. The Narendra Modi Government also established Tribal Research Centres and gave constitutional status to the OBC Commission.
To Write Comment Please Login