Salient points of speech of Hon'ble BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda while interacting beneficiaries of the schemes of Sh Narendra Modi Govt in Kottayam, Kerala
The National President of Bharatiya Janata Party, Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda, today interacted with the beneficiaries of the Shri Narendra Modi Government’s pro-poor schemes at KPS Menon Hall, Kottayam in Kerala and said that of all the schemes are dedicated for the welfare of the villages, poor, farmers, dalits, grassroots-level, deprived, tribals, youth and women and upliftment of their lives. Shri Nadda is on a two-day visit to Kerala where he has several public and organizational programs in Ernakulam, Kottayam and Thiruvananthapuram.
On reaching Cochin airport today, party karyakartas and senior party leaders gave a grand reception to the Honorable National President. State BJP President Shri K Surendran, State in-charge of Kerala & former Union Minister Shri Prakash Javadekar, Union Minister Shri V Muraleedharan and many senior leaders of the party were present at the airport to receive the Hon’ble National President at the airport.
Key points of the speech
● The Bharatiya Janata Party under the leadership of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji is committed to making Kerala a developed state.
● The present CPI (M) government in the state is trying to create a situation where the government will be in a debt trap; debt has almost doubled now. In the present Kerala govt, corruption is widespread and even the CM office is not untouched by corruption. Fringe elements and lawlessness are on the rise.
● Politics of violence is going on in Kerala under the patronage of the Left front government in the state. Our karyakartas are being killed. I salute them for their dedication, hard work and fighting spirit.
● Violence has no place in a democracy. There is only space for dialogue. People of Kerala will never tolerate this. We will fight in a democratic manner.
● Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji’s model of development is ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas & Sabka Prayas’. It is an all inclusive model of development focused on Last Mile Delivery. Ayushman Bharat, Ujjwala Yojana, Ujala Yojana, Saubhagya Yojana, Svachchh Bharat Abhiyan, Kisan Samman Nidhi, Jan-Dhan, Jal-Jeevan Mission, PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana - all the schemes are aimed to empower poor & deprived people. There is no discrimination in it on the basis of caste, creed & religion.
● Crores of people of the country have benefited from Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and Skill Development Scheme. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has decided to celebrate Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay's birthday as Antyodaya Diwas. Our focus on ‘last mile delivery’ so that each and every citizen of India can join the mainstream of development.
● In the UPA era, only a few fortunate people used to get the benefit of owning a home with the help of the government. Now our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has envisioned providing a roof over every head. Approx 3.65 crore families have been given houses under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. 2 lakh houses approximately have been provided in Kerala under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
● Through Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, about 11 crore farmers are being given assistance of Rs.6 thousand each per annum. So far, 1.52 lakh crore rupees have been given to the farmers through this scheme. Approx Rs.5,500 crore has been given to 37.3 lakh farmers of Kerala under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi. Till now, 11 installments of two thousand rupees have been given to each farmer.
● Approx 8,689 Jan Aushadhi Kendras are running under Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana across the country and in Kerala, there are 986 Jan Aushadhi Kendras where generic medicines are being provided at very low cost. Due to this, the prices of many medicines have come down by up to 80 percent. The government controlled the price of over 800 medicines required for treating diseases such as cancer and tuberculosis. Our government has spent over Rs 30,000 crore on this, so that the people of the country remain healthy. About Rs.13,000 crore have been saved via these Jan-Aushadhi Kendras.
● Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY, world’s largest health assurance scheme aims to cover over 100 million poor and vulnerable families, or around 500 million individuals, providing a coverage of up to Rs.5 lakh per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization. Under this scheme, 3.95 crore admissions amounting to Rs 45,294 crore have been done so far. Around 22 lakh families have been benefited in Kerala.
● Approx 11 crore toilets were built under the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. In Kerala, 2.3 lakh toilets have been built. This scheme has empowered women of India. Under the Jal Jeevan Mission, 6.9 crore households have been supplied tap drinking water while in Kerala, about 30.08 lakh households got tap water connection till now.
● During the Covid Lockdown period, under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana, about 80 crore people of the country were provided free five kg wheat or 5 kg rice and one kg pulses per month for two years. In Kerala also, about 1.5 crore people have been benefited by this scheme. Earlier, people usually died of hunger more than of disease during pandemics, but Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ensured that no person in the country goes to sleep hungry during the Covid-crisis period.
● Under the skill development scheme, 1.8 crore people have been trained and certificates have been given. In Kerala, about 2.1 lakh people have been trained.
● Covid-19 was a test for all world leaders and PM Narendra Modi managed it in the most successful manner by ramping up production of medical kits, health infrastructure and we have even exported medicines and kits to 100 countries. More than 215 crore doses of Covid vaccines given so far and this is acting as a safety cover for us. This is an "India that Gives" and "Not India that Takes"
To Write Comment Please लॉगिन