Salient points of speech of Hon'ble BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda while addressing a public meeting after inaugurating newly constructed district BJP office in Kottayam, Kerala
● The offices of the Bharatiya Janata Party are 'sanskar kendras' where our workers get training in nationalism, social service and basic etiquettes of how to work and conduct themselves in public life. Today the BJP has made 512 offices across the country of which 213 are already operational.
● The BJP is the only party in the country today which has an ideology and philosophy. The BJP workers have established the BJP but working hard and our decades of hard work and dedication has led to the making of today's strong and robust political party called the BJP. It has been a very fruitful and inspirational journey of the BJP so far. It is a matter of great privilege and honour for all of us that today we are the workers of the world's largest political organisation. China's People's Party has 9 crore members while the Bharatiya Janata Party today has over 18 crore members.
● Today it is only the BJP which is fighting the dynasty and family -based parties across the country. All the regional parties have been converted into family-based parties. In Jammu and Kashmir we have PDP and National Conference, in Punjab we have Shiromani Akali Dal controlled by the Badal family, in Haryana we have the Chautala family party, in Uttar Pradesh we have Samajwadi Party controlled by Mulayam Singh Yadav and Akhilesh Yadav family, in Jharkhand we have Jharkhand Mukti Morcha which a dynastic party, in West Bengal there is Trinamool Congress Party, in Odisha we have the Biju Janata Dal controlled by the Patnaik family, in Andhra Pradesh we have YSR Party, in Telangana there is Chandrashekhar Rao family party -- all these are purely family-based parties where there is no scope for democracy. The BJP is fighting to save democracy from these dynasty-based, highly corrupt parties. It is only the BJP which is facing this challenge across the country.
● Today some opposition party leaders have joined hands in Haryana. They have two things in common - first, all these parties are family-based parties, and second - all these parties are deeply corrupt. There are several corruption cases going on against the leaders of these parties, while some of them are out on bail.
● Today the BJP is the only national party in the country. The Indian National Congress is neither an Indian party nor a national party. It is a party of the brother-sister duo, while all its leaders and workers are just there to clap their hands. The BJP is the only party with an ideology and principles. We are the one who removed Articles 370 to fulfil our commitment of 'One Vidhan, One Nisan and One Pradhan' in our country by ensuring full and real integration of Jammu and Kashmir with the country. We have been demanding revocation of Article 370 from our Constitution since 1951; and on August 5, 2019, the BJP under the leadership of our decisive and dynamic Prime Minister Honourable Shri Narendra Modi ji fulfilled its commitment to make a strong, unified India.
● The BJP is a cadre -based party and it is also the party of the masses, the common man. And Ii say this because today we have 302 Lok Sabha MPs, 92 Rajya Sabha MPs, 1394 MLAs, 165 MLCs, 117 Mayors and Deputy Mayors, and thousands of elected Zila Parishad and Panchayat members. Be it the assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh, Manipur or Puducherry, the BJP has been consistently winning not only the elections but also the trust, faith and love of the people across the country. That is why we say that the BJP is a deep -rooted party and it is the party of the common man which represents all sections of our society.
● The Left Front and the Congress have ruined the economy of Kerala. All sectors of the economy in Kerala are in deep distress. Kerala today is deep under debt which has gone up to a whooping Rs 3.32 lakh crores which is rapidly increasing. The present CPI(M) government in the state is trying to create a situation where the government will be in a debt trap; debt has almost doubled now. Corruption rules the roost in Kerala where the state government is involved in corruption and even the CM office is not untouched by corruption, an example of it is the gold scam. In the present Kerala govt, corruption is widespread Fringe elements and lawlessness are on the rise. The law and order situation in the state has worsened over the years.
● The Bharatiya Janata Party is committed to fight the corrupt government in Kerala. The Bharatiya Janata Party will defeat the Left Front and the Congress in Kerala and make the Lotus bloom. I urge the people of Kerala to give BJP a chance in the state so that pro poor and social and economic transformation policies of our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi could also be fully implemented in the state.
● Our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji’s model of development is ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas & Sabka Prayas’. It is an all inclusive model of development focused on Last Mile Delivery. Ayushman Bharat, Ujjwala Yojana, Ujala Yojana, Saubhagya Yojana, Svachchh Bharat Abhiyan, Kisan Samman Nidhi, Jan-Dhan, Jal-Jeevan Mission, PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana - all the schemes are aimed to empower poor & deprived people. There is no discrimination in it on the basis of caste, creed & religion. Crores of people of the country have benefited from Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and Skill Development Scheme. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has decided to celebrate Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay's birthday as Antyodaya Diwas. Our focus on ‘last mile delivery’ so that each and every citizen of India can join the mainstream of development.
To Write Comment Please लॉगिन